SUBMIT YOUR SHORT PAPER
We invite authors to submit their short paper for the field of energy storage. Some key topics are listed here as a guide for the authors.
- Please prepare your short paper according to the WESC-2022 formatting instructions. A short paper is a short version of a paper, and should have the following structure: Title, Author names and their affiliation, Abstract, Keywords, Main Text, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if appropriate), Nomenclature (if appropriate), and References.
- Please upload your short paper in .doc or .docx format (according to the formatting instructions, up to 4 pages, and maximum 20 MB)
- Once a decision is made on your short paper, you will receive an email from the WESC Secretariat regarding this decision.
- If you are asked to revise your short paper, you have to do it according to the reviewer/s comments within 2 weeks of your decision email. Please do not include any response sheet.
- Once the reviewer/s is/are satisfied with your submission, you will be nofied so that you can proceed with registration.
- To submit your short paper, please click the link below:
|Click to Submit Short Paper for WHEC-2022|
|Download Short Paper Template|